First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
USA Standard Gear Differential Ring and Pinion 36315Shop All USA Standard Gear
USA Standard Gear59980
Part # 36315
SKU # 59980
Price Not Available
USA Standard ring & pinion sets are designed to provide a quality and quiet gear set for OEM replacement. USA Standard uses rigorous in-house quality testing and inspections to ensure products pass dimensional, material and fitment testing. USA Standard gears come in OE and aftermarket ratios, providing a wide variety of product to meet the needs of most any installation: from 1948 to present popular vehicle models. USA Standard gears are designed to exceed OEM specification while providing an affordable drivetrain solution. All USA Standard Ring and Pinion Gear Sets come with a standard one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Fits standard rotation Dana Spicer 60
- 9.75" ring gear diameter
- 29 spline pinion
- 12 ring gear bolts
- 5.86 ratio
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?