First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Yukon Gear & Axle Differential Ring and Pinion 10533Shop All Yukon Gear
Part # 10533
SKU # 1046065
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
Yukon Gear & Axle manufactures the highest quality differential parts on the market. With products that dominate rugged offroad terrain, reliably conquer the highway and perform flawlessly at the track, you’ll find exactly what you need under one brand name. Yukon is proud to continue leading the pack by becoming the first manufacturer to introduce a complete general repair kit: the “Yukon Pro Kit”. Yukon’s Pro Kit gets vehicles back in action faster than ever, with more upgrades and less stress. These kits save time and money by including everything you need in one simple part number and were created using years of technical expertise and sales data. These Pro Kits come in several combinations, so that you can choose the high-quality package that’s right for your vehicle’s application.
- Comes with NP 504493/ NP 949481 Inner Pinion Bearing & Race
- For Applications with 12 Bolt Rear Cover and 12 Bolt Ring Gear
- Pro Kits feature the highest quality components and are backed by the best warranty in the business.
- Pro Kits include premium Yukon ring and pinion sets, Yukon Master Install kits with high quality Timken bearings and the necessary small parts required to get vehicles off the lift and back on the road quickly.
- The Ring Gear Diameter is 10.5"
- Yukon Pro Kits offer premium differential repair & performance parts in several convenient packages to save time and money by including everything you need in one simple part number.
- This particular kit contains a 4.30 Ring & Pinion Gear Set
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?