First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Yukon Gear & Axle Differential Ring and Pinion 10604Shop All Yukon Gear
Part # 10604
SKU # 1050409
Price Not Available
Yukon Gear & Axle manufactures the highest quality differential parts on the market. With products that dominate rugged offroad terrain, reliably conquer the highway and perform flawlessly at the track, you’ll find exactly what you need under one brand name. Yukon is proud to continue leading the pack by becoming the first manufacturer to introduce a complete general repair kit: the “Yukon Pro Kit”. Yukon’s Pro Kit gets vehicles back in action faster than ever, with more upgrades and less stress. These kits save time and money by including everything you need in one simple part number and were created using years of technical expertise and sales data. These Pro Kits come in several combinations, so that you can choose the high-quality package that’s right for your vehicle’s application.
- This particular kit contains a 3.07 Ring & Pinion Gear Set
- For Applications with 10 Bolt Ring Gear
- Pro Kits feature the highest quality components and are backed by the best warranty in the business.
- Pro Kits include premium Yukon ring and pinion sets, Yukon Master Install kits with high quality Timken bearings and the necessary small parts required to get vehicles off the lift and back on the road quickly.
- The Gear and Install Kit Includes Yukon Dura Grip Clutch Style Limited Slip (LSD); All positraction units are fully rebuildable.
- The Ring Gear Diameter is 8.25"/ 213mm
- Yukon Pro Kits offer premium differential repair & performance parts in several convenient packages to save time and money by including everything you need in one simple part number.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?