Yukon Gear & Axle Differential Ring and Pinion 24017
Yukon Gear & Axle high performance ring & pinions set the standard for quality. Yukon Engineers use state-of-the art design & testing processes, backed by 2 in-house quality labs to ensure each item manufactured meets exacting specifications & quality standards. Yukon designed gear tooth surface finish reduces both friction & heat for long races & high torque conditions. We use high grade steel in both the ring & pinion, with fitment designed to OEM specs. Go ahead, add loads of horsepower & go big on tires because Yukon offers the widest selection of gear ratios to choose from. Youll know that your gear choice was the right one, because you chose Yukon. Yukon Ring & Pinions come with a 1 year warranty against manufacture defects. Yukon offers a Y.E.S. Plan for a lifetime, comprehensive, no-questions-asked protection plan covering your gears for as long as you own the vehicle.
- High Performance Ring & Pinion Set
- 4.88 ratio
- 2010 & down Chrysler 9.25"
- All Yukon ring & pinion sets come standard with a one-year warranty.
- Honda Accord Differential Ring and Pinion
- Honda Civic Differential Ring and Pinion
- Ford F150 Differential Ring and Pinion
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Differential Ring and Pinion
- Toyota Camry Differential Ring and Pinion
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Differential Ring and Pinion
- Dodge Ram 1500 Differential Ring and Pinion
- Toyota Corolla Differential Ring and Pinion
- Chevrolet Cruze Differential Ring and Pinion
- Ford Focus Differential Ring and Pinion
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?