Yukon Gear & Axle Differential Ring and Pinion 24020
Yukon Ring and Pinion sets give you the confidence of knowing you're running gears designed for the harshest of conditions. Whether it's on the street, off-road, or at the track; Yukon ring and pinion sets deliver unrivaled performance and quality. Yukon uses the latest designs and manufacturing technologies to provide a quiet running gear that is strong and easy to set up.
- 4.11 ratio
- 10 ring gear bolts
- Fits standard rotation Dana Spicer 30 without crush sleeve
- 7.20" ring gear diameter
- 26 spline pinion
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?