First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Yukon Gear & Axle Differential Ring and Pinion 24638Shop All Yukon Gear
Part # 24638
SKU # 48454
Price Not Available
Yukon Gear & Axle high performance ring & pinions set the standard for quality. Yukon Engineers use state-of-the art design & testing processes, backed by 2 in-house quality labs to ensure each item manufactured meets exacting specifications & quality standards. Yukon designed gear tooth surface finish reduces both friction & heat for long races & high torque conditions. We use high grade steel in both the ring & pinion, with fitment designed to OEM specs. Go ahead, add loads of horsepower & go big on tires because Yukon offers the widest selection of gear ratios to choose from. You’ll know that your gear choice was the right one, because you chose Yukon. Yukon Ring & Pinions come with a 1 year warranty against manufacture defects. Yukon offers a Y.E.S. Plan for a lifetime, comprehensive, no-questions-asked protection plan covering your gears for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Fits 2011 and up Chrysler 9.25" ZF rear axles
- 3.55 ratio
- 12 bolt design
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?