First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Blackwater Base Cummins Diesel Engine 5912VShop All Blackwater Engines
Part # 5912V
SKU # 874609
Price Not Available
Blackwater Engines remanufactured diesel engine long block. All Blackwater Engines assemblies are balanced and blueprinted. All long blocks are reassembled using high quality OE provider parts. Includes the cylinder block, rotating assembly, cylinder heads, valve train, low pressure oil pump and installation gasket set. Gasket set will have main crankshaft seals. **Does not include oil pan, front cover, or fuel injection system**. Must replace oil cooler and injectors on vehicle. Prime the oil system fully before startup. Every assembly is tested on state-of-the-art test equipment to ensure compression, oil pressure, and coolant system integrity. This engine test stand is the industry "gold standard" for remanufactured long blocks.
- Blocks, cylinder heads, and crankshafts are never welded for repair
- All blocks, cylinder heads are machined on CNC machining centers
- Rotating Assemblies are balanced up to 8x more precise than the OE
- ISO 9000:9001 parts: new pistons, rings, bearings, gaskets, and freeze plugs that meet or exceed the OE parts.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle