First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Blackwater Upgrades Powerstroke Diesel Engine 73PMLMPSRShop All Blackwater Engines
Part # 73PMLMPSR
SKU # 881181
Price Not Available
Blackwater Engines remanufactured diesel engine long block. All Blackwater Engines assemblies are balanced and blueprinted. All long blocks are reassembled using high quality OE provider parts. Includes the cylinder block, rotating assembly, cylinder heads, valve train, low pressure oil pump and installation gasket set. Gasket set will have main crankshaft seals. **Does not include oil pan, front cover, or fuel injection system**. Must replace oil cooler and injectors on vehicle. Prime the oil system fully before startup. Every assembly is tested on state-of-the-art test equipment to ensure compression, oil pressure, and coolant system integrity. This engine test stand is the industry "gold standard" for remanufactured long blocks.
- Blocks, cylinder heads, and crankshafts are never welded for repair
- All blocks, cylinder heads are machined on CNC machining centers
- Rotating Assemblies are balanced up to 8x more precise than the OE
- ISO 9000:9001 parts: new pistons, rings, bearings, gaskets, and freeze plugs that meet or exceed the OE parts.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?