|Wiring Harness Included||No|
|Spark Plugs Included||No|
All of Dahmer Inc's engines are 100% tested and configured for quick installation. During the remanufacturing process, wear items including pistons, rings rod & main bearings, pin bushings, gaskets are replaced with 100% new.
- Built to OE specifications with the latest updates
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job
- All heads are pressure tested and upgraded to the latest style valve seal
- Blocks, heads and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?