First, set your vehicle
NuTech Remanufactured Long Block Engine 858BShop All NuTech by ATK
Your Remanufactured engine is tested in several specific ways after being assembled: multiple pressure tests – each component is carefully checked after being cleaned to see if cracks or other defects exist in the casting. After being assembled, we pressurize the water jacket with 30 lbs. of air pressure. As a result of these tests, you can be sure your unit will not have coolant leaks. "SIM” test – after pressure testing, our final check of engine performance is a spin test. We turn the engine at 400 RPM with oil pressure lines attached. The test measures compression on each cylinder, oil pressure, oil flow and allows an easy visual check that oil is reaching all critical areas. This test also allows the rear main seal to be checked for leaks. We produce most engines as long block assemblies that ship with a finishing gasket set and a new oil pump. We also produce many of the most popular engines as dressed alternatives. These engines save installer’s time and money as they come complete with oil pan and/or front cover and in some cases valve covers already installed.
- Engines come with installation gasket sets and oil pumps unless noted otherwise
- Long blocks securely packaged for safe delivery and easy core return from nationwide warehouses for fast delivery.
- Sim tested for compression, leaks, noises & oil pressure.
- Every engine that we re manufacture is reverse engineered to ensure that any original factory defects are removed.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost