First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NuTech Remanufactured Long Block Engine DCVWShop All NuTech by ATK
NuTech by ATK788496
Part # DCVW
SKU # 788496
Price Not Available
Your remanufactured engine is tested in several specific ways after being assembled: multiple pressure tests – each component is carefully checked after being cleaned to see if cracks or other defects exist in the casting. After being assembled, we pressurize the water jacket with 30 lbs. of air pressure. As a result of these tests, you can be sure your unit will not have coolant leaks. "SIM” test – after pressure testing, our final check of engine performance is a spin test. We turn the engine at 400 RPM with oil pressure lines attached. The test measures compression on each cylinder, oil pressure, oil flow and allows an easy visual check that oil is reaching all critical areas. This test also allows the rear main seal to be checked for leaks.
- Engines come with installation gasket sets and oil pumps unless noted otherwise
- Every engine that we re manufacture is reverse engineered to ensure that any original factory defects are removed
- Long blocks securely packaged for safe delivery and easy core return from nationwide warehouses for fast delivery
- Sim tested for compression, leaks, noises & oil pressure
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?