First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NuTech Remanufactured Long Block Engine DDX4Shop All NuTech by ATK
NuTech by ATK557088
Part # DDX4
SKU # 557088
Price Not Available
Your remanufactured engine is tested in several specific ways after being assembled; Multiple Pressure tests. Each component is carefully checked after being cleaned to see if cracks or other defects exist in the casting. After being assembled, we pressurize the water jacket with 30lbs. of air pressure. As a result of these tests, you can be sure your unit will not have coolant leaks. SIM test, After pressure testing, our final check of engine performance is a spin test. We turn the engine at 400 RPM with oil pressure lines attached. The test measures compression on each cylinder, oil pressure, oil flow and allows an easy visual check that oil is reaching all critical areas. This test also allows the rear main seal to be checked for leaks. We produce most engines as long block assemblies that ship with a finishing gasket set and a new oil pump. We also produce many of the most popular engines as dressed alternatives. These engines save installer’s time and money as they come complete with oil pan and/or front cover and in some cases valve covers already installed.
- Engines come with installation gasket sets and oil pumps unless noted otherwise
- Long blocks securely packaged for safe delivery and easy core return from nationwide warehouses for fast delivery.
- Sim tested for compression, leaks, noises & oil pressure.
- Every engine that we re manufacture is reverse engineered to ensure that any original factory defects are removed.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle