First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Rogue Drivetrain Engine RE67977Shop All Rogue Drivetrain
Part # RE67977
SKU # 1145033
Price Not Available
Rogue Drivetrain engines are tested to ensure quality. Each component is carefully diagnosed after being cleaned to check for any defects. After pressure testing, our final check of engine performance is a spin test. We turn the engine at 400 RPM with oil pressure lines attached. The test measures compression on each cylinder, oil pressure, oil flow and allows an easy visual check that oil is reaching all critical areas. This test also allows the rear main seal to be checked for leaks. We produce most engines as long block assemblies that ship with gasket kits set and a new oil pump. We also may accept special orders for many hard to find engines for your customers.
- Individually cold tested on dynamometer for oil flow, oil pressure and compression
- Inventory coverage for Ford, Chrysler, GM, Dodge, Toyota, Hyundai, Audi, BMW and many more
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?