First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Yukon Gear & Axle Locking Hub Conversion Kit 21729Shop All Yukon Gear
Part # 21729
SKU # 471885
Price Not Available
The Yukon worry free Spin Free Kit replaces the vulnerable and expensive factory unit bearings with tapered bearings and races. The result is not only a design which is easier and more economical to service, but one that offers significant increases in mileage per gallon. This hub kit also includes low-profile Yukon Hardcore premium locking hubs, giving you more driving selectability.
- Includes new wheel hubs, spindles, high strength Yukon 4340 Chrome-Moly outer axles, Yukon Hardcore premium locking hubs, Timken bearings, high quality seals and all hardware for installation.
- Fits 2000-2008 Dodge one ton with dual rear wheels
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?