Duralast Axle Shaft Bearing 206WB
Restore original driving performance with reliable, long-lasting Duralast Wheel Bearings. Duralast Wheel Bearings are factory sealed and lubricated for life, requiring no maintenance. Made to match the performance of your original equipment, these wheel bearings feature high-quality, heat-treated steel with internal rolling elements and raceways to withstand even the toughest driving conditions.
- Duralast Wheel Bearings are designed, manufactured, and tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Duralast Wheel Bearings are manufactured and assembled in IATF16949 certified facilities using high quality steel, seals, grease and ABS components (where applicable) to ensure increased bearing reliability and life
- Use of high grade microclean steel and hardened raceways provide for superior load bearing capabilities and service life
- Premium grade multi-lip seals are used to keep contamination out and lubricatants in, thus ensuring a longer life
- ABS encoders (where applicable) are tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?