First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Transfer Case Motor 600-802Shop All Dorman
Transfer case stopped shifting between high and low ranges? Swap out a seized transfer case motor with this direct replacement. Designed to install and perform like the original motor, it uses a factory-style connector and is sealed for protection.
- Direct replacement - this transfer case motor fits and performs like the original motor on certain vehicle applications
- Durable construction - made with factory-style electrical connector and weathertight seal to prevent corrosion
- 100% new - this transfer case motor is entirely new, not remanufactured like competitors
- Quality assured - vehicle-specific application has been validation tested to ensure quality
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil