Dorman Transfer Case Motor 600-899
Transfer case stopped shifting between high and low ranges? Swap out a seized transfer case motor with this direct replacement. Designed to install and perform like the original motor, it uses a factory-style connector and is sealed for protection.
- Direct replacement - this transfer case motor fits and performs like the original motor on certain vehicle applications
- Durable construction - made with factory-style electrical connector and weathertight seal to prevent corrosion
- 100% new - this transfer case motor is entirely new, not remanufactured like competitors
- Quality assured - vehicle-specific application has been validation tested to ensure quality
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?