First, set your vehicle
Dorman Transfer Case Motor 600-915Shop All Dorman
Transfer case stopped shifting between high and low ranges? Swap out a seized transfer case motor with this direct replacement. Designed to install and perform like the original motor, it uses a factory-style connector and is sealed for protection.
- Direct replacement - this transfer case motor fits and performs like the original motor on certain vehicle applications
- Durable construction - made with factory-style electrical connector and weathertight seal to prevent corrosion
- 100% new - this transfer case motor is entirely new, not remanufactured like competitors
- Quality assured - vehicle-specific application has been validation tested to ensure quality
- Honda Accord Transfer Case Motor
- Honda Civic Transfer Case Motor
- Ford F150 Transfer Case Motor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transfer Case Motor
- Toyota Camry Transfer Case Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transfer Case Motor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transfer Case Motor
- Toyota Corolla Transfer Case Motor
- Chevrolet Cruze Transfer Case Motor
- Ford Focus Transfer Case Motor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost