First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dahmer Powertrain Transfer Case UMT245-1Shop All Dahmer Powertrain Inc
Dahmer Powertrain Inc453582
Part # UMT245-1
SKU # 453582
Price Not Available
All Dahmer Powertrain units are manufactured to OEM specifications or better and any applicable and available updates have been made. Our quality is second to none and this is backed by one of the best warranties in the business
- 100% replacement of bearing and seals
- Pinion Assembly is set to OEM specifications for proper break -in and smooth operation and checked for rotoating torque
- Runout, is carefully inspected to met OEM specifications
- Tooth contact pattern is run and the Backlash is checked for noise,vibration and harshness
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?