First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
National Powertrain Transfer Case X104-4Shop All National Powertrain
Part # X104-4
SKU # 14439
Price Not Available
Media Blasted Natural Finish
From teardown to testing, National Trans is about quality. It’s how we think about each part of our process, even down to the smallest custom bushing. When remanufacturing our transmissions and transfer cases, we exceed OE specifications to make our products more powerful, reliable, and efficient. Product Features: • Every transmission includes a fully remanufactured and improved torque converter that has been tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity, and balance to eliminate the possibilities of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration. • All dynamometer testing is conducted with our proprietary testing program for at least 30 minutes. • During dynamometer testing, transmissions are cold, hot, load, and road tested using our fully synthetic transmission fluid and filtration system. • The fully remanufactured valve body with complete system correction and recalibration kit is tested independently in addition to the fully assembled transmission dynamometer test. • All wear-prone valves in the completely remanufactured valve body are restored to stringent specifications and vacuum tested to verify proper function. • Build specifications are checked by four different specialized technicians during the remanufacturing process to verify the correct application. • Each no-hassle warranty is attached to the vehicle VIN and transferable with ownership, which means no paperwork or registration required.
- Carefully inspected internal parts, including chain stretch and main shaft
- Available for foreign and domestic applications
- Completely tested for performance, including torque testing or viscous clutches
- Thoroughly inspected case halves for cracks, stripped threads, and wear
- Processed as individual units from teardown to testing
- Fully remanufactured to OE quality or better with new seals and certified spec bearings
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?