National Powertrain Transfer Case X209-2
|Housing Material||Media Blasted Natural Finish|
From teardown to testing, National Trans is about quality. Its how we think about each part of our process, even down to the smallest custom bushing. When remanufacturing our transmissions and transfer cases, we exceed OE specifications to make our products more powerful, reliable, and efficient. Product Features: Every transmission includes a fully remanufactured and improved torque converter that has been tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity, and balance to eliminate the possibilities of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration. All dynamometer testing is conducted with our proprietary testing program for at least 30 minutes. During dynamometer testing, transmissions are cold, hot, load, and road tested using our fully synthetic transmission fluid and filtration system. The fully remanufactured valve body with complete system correction and recalibration kit is tested independently in addition to the fully assembled transmission dynamometer test. All wear-prone valves in the completely remanufactured valve body are restored to stringent specifications and vacuum tested to verify proper function. Build specifications are checked by four different specialized technicians during the remanufacturing process to verify the correct application. Each no-hassle warranty is attached to the vehicle VIN and transferable with ownership, which means no paperwork or registration required.
- Carefully inspected internal parts, including chain stretch and main shaft
- Available for foreign and domestic applications
- Completely tested for performance, including torque testing or viscous clutches
- Thoroughly inspected case halves for cracks, stripped threads, and wear
- Processed as individual units from teardown to testing
- Fully remanufactured to OE quality or better with new seals and certified spec bearings
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?