National Powertrain Transfer Case X209-2
|Item Grade||Premium Replacement|
|Housing Material||Media Blasted Natural Finish|
From teardown to testing, National Trans is about quality. It’s how we think about each part of our process, even down to the smallest custom bushing. When remanufacturing our transmissions and transfer cases, we exceed OE specifications to make our products more powerful, reliable, and efficient.
- Thoroughly inspected case halves for cracks, stripped threads, and wear
- Carefully inspected internal parts, including chain stretch and main shaft
- Fully remanufactured to OE quality or better with new seals and certified spec bearings
- Completely tested for performance, including torque testing or viscous clutches
- Processed as individual units from teardown to testing
- Available for foreign and domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?