First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Mounting Bracket Included
Zumbrota Transfer Cases are rebuilt to unparalleled standards for confidence and satisfaction driving behind the wheel. Our expert craftsmen take pride in restoring each unit to ensure the utmost quality by diligently executing each step. Cases and internal components are thoroughly inspected and tested for signs of wear such as cracks, stripped threads, shaft straightness, gear wear and chain stretch. Zumbrota uses an exclusive Hydro-blast rinse and sandblasting procedure on internal and external parts, followed by a proprietary shot-enticed deep cleaning. Each unit is fully rebuilt with replacement of all bearings, seals, and viscous couplers. All finished units are thoroughly spun tested for shift-ability and noise. All transfer cases are shipped in high density plastic totes to eliminate damage in transit.”
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?