First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|White w/Red Pointer
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you're towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter's Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter's most advanced 1/8" NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- Factory Matched LED Through-The-Dial Lighting
- Incl. Data Acquisition Grade Temp Sender
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temp Sender
- Incl. 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Digital Stepper Motor Provides Unmatched Accuracy
- Honda Accord Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Honda Civic Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Ford F150 Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Toyota Camry Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Ford Focus Transmission Temperature Gauge
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change Transmission Fluid
- Transmission Fluid vs Engine Oil Explained
- What Color is Transmission Fluid?
- Why Is My Transmission Shifting Hard?
- Automatic vs. Manual Transmission Fluid
- Understanding Transmission Fluid
- Understanding The Transmission Control Module
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?