Duralast U-Joint 1-0174DL
1.- Panel model
|Seal Color / Finish||Red|
|Coating Type||Anti-rust Compound|
|Snap Ring Type||Inside|
|Universal Joint Type||(ISR) Inside Snap Ring Style|
|Seal Material||Nitrile Ribber|
|Grease Zerks Included||Yes|
1.- Panel model
Duralast universal joints are manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment specifications. This results in a better fit, reduced vibration and less maintenance. Duralast journal crosses are heat-treated and engineered to maximize life. We use specially designed lubrication grooves to ensure grease penetration to the entire journal and needle bearings. Our nitrile rubber seals are long wearing and abrasion resistant. They optimize grease retention and prevent contamination. Anti-corrosion coating allows you to use Duralast u-joints on vehicles originally equipped with aluminum drive shafts.
- Heat-treated journal crosses engineered to maximize life expectancy
- Nitrile rubber seals to optimize grease retention and reduce contamination
- Lubrication grooves designed to ensure grease penetration to entire journal and needle bearings
- Manufactured in TS16949 certified facilities
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?