MOOG Premium U-Joint 296
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
Over 70 years of aftermarket engineering and product expertise has made MOOG® an industry leader in driveline quality and customer satisfaction.
- Nitrile rubber grease seals have compressed double lip design for protection from contaminants
- Eliminates grease passages in the cross for maximum strength in high torque applications
- Needle bearings and snap rings sourced from original equipment supplier
- Needle bearings and snap rings sourced from OE supplier
- Exclusive MICRO SHIELD coating resists corrosion that may weaken the cross
- Super Strength alloy steel crosses for higher torque and horsepower
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?