First, set your vehicle
MOOG Premium U-Joint 374Shop All MOOG
Backed by superior materials and rigorous testing, MOOG Heavy Duty universal joints deliver reliable performance you can count on. MOOG problem-solving innovations ensure fast, hassle-free installation.
- BUILT TO LAST -- Rugged design specifically engineered for fleets, off-highway and commercial vehicles
- STRONG AND DURABLE -- Bearing cups are cold-formed, case-hardened and precision ground for strength and durability
- KEEPS DIRT OUT -- Abrasion-resistant nitrile seals provide ideal grease retention and protection from under-vehicle contaminants
- GREASEABLE DESIGN -- Drilled and tapped grease fitting holes for easy servicing and cross trunnions with large grease reservoirs with radial grease channels for grease distribution
- INHIBITS PREMATURE WEAR -- Cross trunnions ground to a 15-25 RMS finish for a smooth surface free of microscopic grooves that can cause premature wear
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE -- Internal anti-drainback valve integrated into thrust washer controls lubrication flow and prevents dry startup
- RIGOROUS TESTING -- Comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by MOOG engineers for quality you can count on
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost