MOOG Premium U-Joint 464
|Grade Type||Premium Replacement|
Over 70 years of aftermarket engineering and product expertise has made MOOG® an industry leader in driveline quality and customer satisfaction.
- Super Strength alloy steel crosses are designed for higher torque and horsepower
- Nitrile rubber grease seals use a compressed double lip design to ensure more effective protection from contaminants and are purgable for longer life seals utilize stringent multifaceted SAE performance standards to ensure consistently high quality
- Consistent heat treatment is specified to achieve good bearing hardness ratios important for durable wear characteristics and strength
- Needle bearings and snap rings are sourced from an original equipment supplier needle bearings provide size consistency and proper hardness for even load distribution snap rings are held to strict tolerances to ensure proper cup position and retention
- Features a flush lube fitting in the bearing cap for added strength while still allowing for new grease to flush out contaminants three radial grooves in the bearing caps ensure even distribution of grease to the critical wear surfaces
- Exclusive MICRO SHIELD coating resists corrosion that may weaken the cross
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?