MOOG Premium U-Joint 505
Over 70 years of aftermarket engineering and product expertise has made MOOG® an industry leader in driveline quality and customer satisfaction.
- Greaseable - allows new grease to flush out contamination and moisture reducing corrosion and wear
- Needle bearings and snap rings from an original equipment supplier
- Nitrile rubber grease seals have compressed double lip design for protection from contaminants
- Consistent heat treatment achieves good bearing hardness for durable wear and strength
- Bearing cups ground and slightly oversized to fit in a used drive shaft
- Cross forging shape and flash provide easier installation and high strength
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?