First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MOOG Super Strength U-Joint 235Shop All MOOG
Part # 235
SKU # 704929
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
Over 70 years of aftermarket engineering and product expertise has made MOOG® an industry leader in driveline quality and customer satisfaction.
- Super Strength™ alloy steel crosses are designed for higher torque and horsepower
- Nitrile rubber grease seals use a compressed double lip design to ensure more effective protection from contaminants and are purgable for longer life seals utilize stringent multifaceted SAE performance standards to ensure consistently high quality
- Consistent heat treatment is specified to achieve good bearing hardness ratios important for durable wear characteristics and strength
- Needle bearings and snap rings are sourced from an original equipment supplier needle bearings provide size consistency and proper hardness for even load distribution snap rings are held to strict tolerances to ensure proper cup position and retention
- Features a flush lube fitting in the bearing cap for added strength while still allowing for new grease to flush out contaminants three radial grooves in the bearing caps ensure even distribution of grease to the critical wear surfaces
- Exclusive MICRO SHIELD™ coating resists corrosion that may weaken the cross
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?