First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MOOG Super Strength U-Joint 245Shop All MOOG
Part # 245
SKU # 207182
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
|Bearing Cap Axis 1 Diameter
|Bearing Cap Axis 2 Diameter
|Bearing Cap Type
|4 Grooved Round BeaRings
|Length Axis 2
|Length Axis 1
Backed by superior materials and rigorous testing, MOOG Super Strength universal joints deliver reliable Performance you can count on. MOOG problem-solving innovations ensure fast, hassle-free installation.
- BUILT TO LAST -- Rugged design specifically engineered for applications with higher torque and horsepower
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE -- Available for foreign and domestic nameplates
- CORROSION PROTECTION -- Exclusive MICRO SHIELD™ coating protects against rust and corrosion
- KEEPS DIRT OUT -- Abrasion-resistant nitrile seals provide ideal grease retention and protection from under-vehicle contaminants
- RIGOROUS TESTING -- Comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by MOOG engineers for quality you can count on
- STRONG AND DURABLE -- BeaRing cups are cold-forged, case-hardened and precision ground while steel cross is forged and carburized heat treated for strength and durability
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?