First, set your vehicle
MOOG Super Strength U-Joint 377Shop All MOOG
Over 70 years of aftermarket engineering and product expertise has made MOOG® an industry leader in driveline quality and customer satisfaction.
- Super Strength™ alloy steel crosses for higher torque and horsepower
- Flush lube fitting in the bearing cap for added strength
- Exclusive MICRO SHIELD coating resists corrosion that may weaken the cross
- Needle bearings sourced from OE supplier for size consistency, proper hardness, and strength
- Extra strength carboxylated nitrile rubber grease seals use a compressed double lip design for protection from contaminants
- Consistent heat treatment achieves good bearing hardness for durable wear and strength
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost