First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Spicer U-Joint 5-1309XShop All Spicer
Part # 5-1309X
SKU # 582195
Price Not Available
When you see the Spicer name, you know you are buying the highest quality product available. Spicer universal joints are no exception. Dana manufactures a full line of Spicer universal joints that are engineered to ensure longer life for vehicles in a wide variety of applications, from light vehicle to commercial and off-highway.
- OE engineering and field tested experience is why the Spicer brand is the most trusted in the industry.
- Forged with high-quality steel, these u-joints are heat treated and case-hardened with precision to specific levels, ensuring optimal strength and durability.
- The process of precision grinding the seal and bearing surfaces helps to improve the life of the seal and bearing.
- Zerk allows for lubricating at regular intervals to help extend the life of the part.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?