Spicer U-Joint 5-1350-1X
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Seal Color / Finish||Blue|
|Grease Type||N.L.G.I. Grade 2|
|Snap Ring Type||External|
|Universal Joint Type||(OSR) Outside Snap Ring Style|
|Grease Zerks Included||Yes|
When you see the Spicer name, you know you are buying the highest quality product available. Spicer universal joints are no exception. Dana manufactures a full line of Spicer universal joints that are engineered to ensure longer life for vehicles.
- Journal cross is engineered with a solid cold-formed body to ensure better wear and overall strength.
- Bearing cups are heat treated for strength; precision-ground and case-hardened for durability.
- Multi-lip seal keeps grease in and contaminants out, and gets maximum retention in a wider range of environments.
- Thrust washers eliminate metal-to-metal contact, prevent wear and lower the overall operating temperature.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?