First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Spicer U-Joint 5-260XShop All Spicer
Part # 5-260X
SKU # 649206
Price Not Available
When you see the Spicer name, you know you are buying the highest quality product available. Spicer universal joints are no exception. Dana manufactures a full line of Spicer universal joints that are engineered to ensure longer life for vehicles in a wide variety of applications, from light vehicle to commercial and off-highway.
- Journal cross is engineered with a solid cold-formed body to ensure better wear and overall strength.
- Bearing cups are heat treated for strength; precision-ground and case-hardened for durability.
- Multi-lip seal keeps grease in and contaminants out, and gets maximum retention in a wider range of environments.
- Thrust washers eliminate metal-to-metal contact, prevent wear and lower the overall operating temperature.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?