First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
When you see the Spicer name, you know you are buying the highest quality product available. Spicer universal joints are no exception. Dana manufactures a full line of Spicer universal joints that are engineered to ensure longer life for vehicles in a wide variety of applications, from light vehicle to commercial and off-highway.
- Journal cross is engineered with a solid cold-formed body to ensure better wear and overall strength.
- Bearing cups are heat treated for strength; precision-ground and case-hardened for durability.
- Multi-lip seal keeps grease in and contaminants out, and gets maximum retention in a wider range of environments.
- Thrust washers eliminate metal-to-metal contact, prevent wear and lower the overall operating temperature.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?