First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
You expect a lot from your vehicle, and Spicer Life Series (SPL) universal joints deliver. SPL universal joints consistently outperform competitors, so you can hit the road or trail with confidence. Check out the difference that SPL universal joints can make in your vehicle, and make sure you are getting the longer life, increased bearing capacity and lower maintenance costs that Spicer Life Series (SPL) can provide.
- Journal cross is engineered with a solid cold-formed body to ensure better wear and overall strength.
- Bearing cups are heat treated for strength; precision-ground and case-hardened for durability.
- Multi-lip seal keeps grease in and contaminants out, and gets maximum retention in a wider range of environments.
- Thrust washers eliminate metal-to-metal contact, prevent wear and lower the overall operating temperature.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?