Truck wheel bearing locknut wrenches have a square drive opening to be used with a hand ratchet or bar and extension torque wrench. A long extension may be used to provide necessary clearance when wide-rim wheels are involved. This makes removal and installation easy in all applications.
- Sockets are constructed with high-grade steel for added strength
- 2-3/4 In.
- 3/4 In. square drive
- 6 point
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs