GreatNeck breaker bars provide extra leverage for breaking loose rusted or high torque fasteners.
- Locking ball retainer to hold attachments in place
- Flex drive
- Chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
- Knurled handle for grip
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs