The OEMTOOLS 3/8" Drive Breaker Bar (11-9/16 Inch) has a Hard Chrome™ Finish that is easy to clean and keeps away rust. The breaker bar is made with special alloy steel, heat-treated to provide durability. The length of breaker bar provides more torque to loosen very tight fasteners.
- Hard Chrome™ Finish: an Easy-to-Clean Smooth Satin Finish that Keeps Rust Away and Won't Show Prints
- Heat-Treated Alloy Steel for Optimal Durability
- Length to Improve Torque
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs