The 1/2" Drive 24 Inch Breaker Bar is used to free stubborn nuts and bolts. Designed for professional auto mechanics and heavy duty applications, it is powerful automotive repair tool that should be a part of every mechanic’s arsenal. This breaker bar is built to be extra durable, featuring an all steel body and a black-oxide finish to resist rust.
- Locking Ball Retainer to Hold Attachments in Place
- Black Oxide Finish to Resist Rust
- Flex Drive
- Handle Bolster for Grip
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs