The Duralast extension is made with chrome alloy steel that provides the best performance for the toughest jobs.
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Forged Alloy Steel extension bar heat treated for superior strength
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement of sockets and accessories onto drive
- 10-in. length provides access to hard to reach fasteners
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs