Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.,Forged Alloy Steel universal joint heat treated for superior strength.,Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability.,Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement of sockets and accessories onto drive.,Pivots on 2 axis's which allows for 360° rotation.,Meets or exceeds ASME standards.
- Ball detent secures socket to the extension
- Lifetime warranty
- Large size markings for easy identification
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs