Flip" design offers 2 hex sizes in one socket Use with 1/2" drive extended shank impact tools or regular shank impact tools with an extension Use dedicated 22mm socket when removing 22mm lug nuts Designed to work on all Dodge 22mm chrome-capped lug nuts & all Dodge 16 - 17" aluminum wheels Impact quality Black finish
- Thin-wall for tight access
- Flip design offers 2 hex sizes in one socket
- Internal 1/2" square drive
- 22mm & 22.5mm sizes service all Dodge 22mm chrome-capped lug nuts & all Dodge 16 - 17" aluminum wheels
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs