- "Flip" design offers two hex sizes in one socketHalf metric sizes useful for the removal of inflated, warped and mangled chrome-cap style lug nuts found on most GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Range Rover & many more!
- Half metric sizes for the removal of inflated, warped and mangled chrome-cap style lug nuts
- Each socket features 2 hex sizes with 1/2" square drive in center
- "Set includes:" or "?#4221 - 18.5mm x 19.5mm (Ford)" or "#A168 - 19mm x 21mm" or "#1799 - 21mm x 21.5mm" or "#4222 - 22mm x 22.5mm" or "#1463X12 - Drive extension"
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs