The Duralast cold formed socket is made with chrome alloy steel that provides the best performance for the toughest jobs.
- 12-point regular length socket helps provide access into low profile spaces
- Sockets feature off corner loading to prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Chamfered lead-ins to help provide easy placement on to fastener
- Cold formed Alloy Steel sockets heat treated for superior strength
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Meets or exceeds ASME standards
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs