12-point regular length socket, helps provide access into low profile spaces.,Sockets feature off corner loading to prevent the rounding of fasteners.,Chamfered lead-ins to help provide easy placement on to fastener.,Cold formed Alloy Steel sockets heat treated for superior strength,Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.,Meets or exceeds ASME standards.
- Lifetime warranty
- 12-point standard socket
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs