The Duralast 10 piece accessory set includes extensions, universal joints and adapters to cover a wide variety of automotive applications. Every tool included has been designed to increase access, durability, and strength.
- Contains: (1) 1/4" Drive Extension: 2"
- (2) 3/8" Drive Extensions: 3", 6"
- (1) 1/2" Drive Extension: 3"
- (3) Universal Joints: 1/4" Drive, 3/8" Drive, 1/2" Drive
- (3) Adapters: 3/8"M x 1/4"F, 3/8"M x 1/2" F, 1/2M x 3/8"F
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Forged Alloy Steel extension bar, universal joint, and adapter heat treated for superior strength
- Universal joints pivot on 2 axis's which allows for 360° rotation
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement of sockets and accessories onto drive
guaranteed for life
Duralast tools don't often fail, but when they do, you can get them replaced at any AutoZone for FREE. Duralast Tools are Guaranteed for Life because a good tool should last a lifetime.
Easy to clean and corrosion resistant
Designed for control and durability
Drop Forged Alloy Steel
Guarantees superior strength and longevity
knowledge is power
Duralast Hand Tools are so tough - they're guaranteed for life. Any tool that doesn't work can be replaced free of charge at any of over 6,000 AutoZone stores across the country.
Not sure what tools to get? Try the Duralast 265-Piece Mechanic's Tool Set. It's beautiful, tough, and it has all the tools you'll need to complete most DIY jobs.
Now you can strengthen your garage with the tools you need to get the job done right -
Packaging is color-coded to indicate SAE and metric sizes
Duralast ratchets have 41 to 100 teeth and innovative dual pawl design
Updated V-shape jaw design allows for more access points and better grip
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs