The Duralast 60 piece mechanics tool set offers a wide variety of 3/8" drive sockets, accessories and a ratchet that covers a wide variety of automotive applications. Every tool included has been designed to increase access, durability, and strength. From the 5 degree arc swing provided with the 72 tooth ratchet to the chamfered lead ins sockets, this set has everything needed for professionals and enthusiasts alike.
- Contains: (1) 3/8"-Drive 72-Tooth Quick Release Ratchet
- (2) 3/8" Drive Extension Bars: 3", 6"
- (1) 3/8" Drive Spark Plug Socket: 5/8"
- (2) 3/8" Drive Adapters: 3/8"F X 1/4"M, 3/8"F X 1/4"M
- (9) 3/8" Drive Standard SAE Sockets: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4"
- (13) 3/8" Drive Standard Metric Sockets: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
- (7) 3/8" Drive Deep SAE Sockets: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16"
- (10) 3/8" Drive Deep Metric Sockets: 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18mm
- (5) 3/8" Drive Hex Bit Sockets: 3/8", 6, 7, 9, 10mm
- (8) 3/8" Drive Torx Bit Sockets: T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T47, T50, T55
- (1) 3/8" Drive PH Bit Socket: #2
- (1) 3/8" Drive Slotted Bit Socket: 4mm
- Sockets feature off corner loading to prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Chamfered lead-ins to help provide easy placement on to fastener
- Quick release button on head of ratchet allows for easy release of sockets and accessories
- 72-tooth ratchet provides 5 degrees of ratcheting arc
- Forged Alloy Steel heat treated for superior durability and strength
guaranteed for life
Duralast tools don't often fail, but when they do, you can get them replaced at any AutoZone for FREE. Duralast Tools are Guaranteed for Life because a good tool should last a lifetime.
Easy to clean and corrosion resistant
Designed for control and durability
Drop Forged Alloy Steel
Guarantees superior strength and longevity
knowledge is power
Duralast Hand Tools are so tough - they're guaranteed for life. Any tool that doesn't work can be replaced free of charge at any of over 6,000 AutoZone stores across the country.
Not sure what tools to get? Try the Duralast 265-Piece Mechanic's Tool Set. It's beautiful, tough, and it has all the tools you'll need to complete most DIY jobs.
Now you can strengthen your garage with the tools you need to get the job done right -
Packaging is color-coded to indicate SAE and metric sizes
Duralast ratchets have 41 to 100 teeth and innovative dual pawl design
Updated V-shape jaw design allows for more access points and better grip
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs