Everyone needs a loaded tool bag around the house. Whether your need calls for a hammer or a measuring tape, this Tool Set has it all! This Bag is perfect for every at home need and DIY Projects. Each tool features ergonomic comfort grip handles, and smaller grip diameters to reduce hand, wrist and arm fatigue. This Tool Set is perfect for anyone needing to complete tool projects around the house! The Kit also comes with an 18 pocket zip-up bag, featuring a shoulder strap for easy carrying. Includes: 6 long nose pliers, 6 slip joint plier,s 6 adjustable wrench, 12 oz. tubular steel nail hammer, 9 magnetic torpedo level, 12' x 5/8 tape measure, 3 precision screwdrivers (PHO, PHOO, 2.5mm), magnetic bit driver, 19 insert bits in holders (including slotted, hex, Phillips, square and star) and 1/4 adapter fastener set
- Comes in Convenient 18 Pocket Zip-Up Tool Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Ergonomic Comfort Grip Handles
- 32 Piece Tool Kit
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs