OEM automotive specialty tools are designed to perform day after day in any environment. Our engineers design tools that maximize both performance and budget. OEM tools out-perform the competition time after time.
- Comes in a sturdy molded plastic storage/carry case
- Services a variety of vehicles equipped with a serpentine accessory drive belt; provides the required leverage and clearance to release the spring pressure and remove the tensioner pulley
- Handle has a 3/8 In. square drive for those jobs requiring extra leverage; 1/2 In. drive adapter is also included
- Includes long handle and four shallow 13, 15, 16, and 18 mm sockets
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs